ENOUGH at the 37th EFFoST International Conference 2023
The ENOUGH project will participate in the 37th EFFoST International Conference 2023, to be held on November 6-8 in Valencia, Spain.
Every year, the European Federation of Food Science and Technology (EFFoST) organises this prestigious academic food science and technology conference, which is joined by world-renowned researchers, scientists, policymakers, professionals, and students from multidisciplinary food-related fields to share the latest developments and create new partnerships.
Several partners from ENOUGH will present their results at the conference during a dedicated session scheduled on Monday, November 6, at 4:30p.m.-6:30p.m.
The presentation line-up is as follows:
Opening words: Edward Sliwinski, PhD
- ENOUGH: Technologies, tools and methods to achieve climate neutral food businesses by Edward Sliwinski
- Estimation of the UK 2019 baseline year’s energy demand and emissions of cold storage using a bottom-up model by Xinfang Wang
- Technology demonstration to reach climate neutrality in European food industry by 2050 by Hanne Dalsvag
- Energy savings of dynamic controlled atmosphere storage of pear fruit by Pieter Verboven
- Vacuum-freezing technology implementation in domestic-scale freeze-dryer for an affordable long-term food storage by Michel Palacz
- Policy gaps and feasible policy interventions in the European food value chain by Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso
Learn more about the conference: https://effostconference.com/